Laser Hair Removal

What is special about Long Pulse Light Sheer Diode Laser?
being most effective laser hair removal is diode lasers in all laser wavelengths . It focuses on the endogenous melamine chromospheres mainly found in the hair shaft & in the hair follicle

#  Long Pulse Light Sheer Diode Laser is specifically designed for Indian Skin types III, IV & V for Women & Men.
#   Long Pulse Light Sheer Diode Laser for Permanent Hair Reduction.
#  Painless, safe, effective and specific for Indian Skin types III, IV & V.
#   It is approved by the USA FDA for permanent hair removal
#   The Long Pulse Light Sheer Diode Laser system with its unique combinations of laser parameter & patented chill tip protection makes it virtually painless & superior to the other lasers.

Usual Remedies for unwanted hairs removal  were threading, plucking, waxing, hair removal creams & shaving. Some are painful, some are messy, and all are only temporary. Electrolysis is probably permanent to some extent but is painful and slow. Electrolysis destroys only one hair at a time & so it is time consuming and can demand years of treatment. The Diode laser unlike the electrolysis destroys many hairs at one time & requires between 4 to 6 sittings for the complete treatment. The number of sittings would vary from person to person depending on the hair density. It may also vary if the person has any hormonal imbalance.

Laser  hair removal means fast and reliable, permanent hair Removal. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures and has many benefits. Laser hair removal remains one of the world’s best aesthetic procedures. Anyone with excessive body hair or hair in the wrong place is most likely a good candidate for laser hair removal.

Laser hair Removal

Diode lasers are the most effective of all laser wavelengths for permanent hair removal .It focuses on the endogenous melamine chromospheres mainly found in the hair shaft & in the hair follicle

Hairs are in three different phases, Anagen, Catagen & Telogen. At the time of treatment all hairs are destroyed completely as they contain plenty of melanin. Hair root of hairs in anagen phase is also destroyed completely, whereas hair roots in catagen & telogen are not fully destroyed hence these hairs regrow and they become thin & fine. At the time of 2nd sitting again the hairs in anagen are permanently destroyed. Thus at each sitting hair density is reduced. Averagely in 3 to 5 sittings 90% hairs are destroyed permanently. The remaining 10% hairs become very Thin, Fine & Soft, so cosmetically acceptable or virtually invisible.

Hairs are shaved just prior to the treatment. Waxing, Threading or Plucking is not recommended. The gel is applied on the treatment area & the chill tipped hand piece is moved over the area of treatment to give suitable laser energy to permanently destroy the hairs. After the treatment medicated soothing cream is applied.

It varies for different body parts e.g.: the Upper Lip takes 10 minutes while the Leg would take about 2 to 3 hours.

Some patients complain of mild tingling sensation, (as a rubber band snap to the skin) otherwise the treatment is painless. These are minor and vary from patient to patient depending on the skin color & skin sensitivity. They include minor redness and swelling, (like a mosquito bite) which disappears within few hours. Many people see or feel nothing at all. After the treatment the burnt hairs will begin to fall out over the course of the next few days.

Time period between sittings depends on the hair regrowth. Average interval is around 1 month. However it varies between 10 days to 3 Months.

#  To apply medicated soothing cream.

#  To apply sunscreen lotion while going out in the sun.

#  It is advisable not to change the brand of any product you are using e.g. Talcum Powder, Creams, Lotions, Soap, Oil, etc.

# It is also advisable not to do any threading, waxing or plucking on the areas where the treatment is going on.